Foreword by Steve Cotter and Ken Blackburn.
This training program is in English language.
ISBN Ebook: 9789083185804
What can you expect
- Be competition ready
- Beat your personal best
- Get a stronger body
- Build true endurance strength
What do you get
- High-level training program
- Beginners and experienced lifters
- 24 Kettlebell sport sessions
- 3 Session per week
- Warm-up, SPP, GPP, Cardio, Stretching
- Exercises library with 58 videos
- Advice on kettlebell weight & pace
- 19 Competition tips from Ken Blackburn
- Repeatable training program
Price € 49,-
Buy Kettlebell Sport Longcycle and Jerk 8 Week Training Program
A copy of the training program will be sent as an ebook (pdf) to the email you entered after successful payment. Ebook is non-refundable.
About the kettlebell sport longcycle and jerk 8 week training program
So here it is… your 8 week high-level kettlebell sport training program for longcycle and jerk. High-level meaning well-structured and suitable for beginners and experienced lifters.
Kettlebell sport is not easy, both physically and mentally. It demands for a dedicated athlete and a structured program to get the volume and reps in and not some “excel document” you can find online just to make you tired. Totally different than normal fitness or any type of strength training.
Kettlebell sport is an advanced and high-level weightlifting sport, which demands for perfect technique and a well thought program. Barry Andre has put all his experiences in this training program, ready to go for you.
What can you expect from this kettlebell longcycle and jerk program?
- You are ready to complete a 10 minute set
- You are ready for a competition
- You are ready to hit a personal best for a 10 minute set
- You are a better conditioned lifter
- You developed a stronger body
- You gained more work capacity
- You built up true endurance strength
- You had a good time and enjoyed the sessions
- You now better understand kettlebell sport programming
What do you get?
- 8 week high-level well-structured longcycle / jerk training program
- Suitable for beginners and experienced lifters
- 3 sessions per week
- Extended warm-up for kettlebell sport
- 24 Kettlebell sport sessions (Exercises, Work time, Rest time, Weights, Pace/Reps)
- SPP – Special Physical Preparation – All with kettlebells (Assistance work for kettlebell sport)
- GPP – General Physical Preparation – All with kettlebells (Strength training for kettlebell sport)
- Cardio work
- Stretching and mobility exercises for kettlebell sport
- Exercises library with 58 videos off all kettlebell sport lifts and assistance exercises
- Program guide with information about kettlebell sport includes:
- Advice on which kettlebell weights to use
- Pacing information for kettlebell sport
- 19 Tips for competition and testing days by Ken Blackburn
- Repeatable training program to test your real progress
For who and when to use this kettlebell sport longcycle and jerk training program?
This kettlebell sport training program is suitable for beginners and experienced lifters who want to focus on getting ready to complete a 10 minute set or go to competition. But also for everyone enjoying training for kettlebell sport and looking for a (new) training program. You will develop a stronger (kettle)body, gain more work capacity, build up true endurance strength and you can repeat this program two or three times to get even better and measure your real progress.
This program does not include technique instructions. Go to the “Learning Kettlebell Sport” section on this website for learning kettlebell sport technique. (Underconstruction)
About the author Barry Andre
During my kettlebell sport journey I was always looking to find kettlebell sport programs online, which then was and still is not easy to find. I was looking everywhere and nothing much was out there. After years of training for kettlebell sport and learning from some of the best coaches and athletes in the world, I decided to create and publish this kettlebell sport training program.
I hope this program will help you to get better results during your kettlebell sport journey. Over the last 7 years I have teached hundreds of persons during group lessons at the Rotterdam Kettlebell Academy, programming kettlebell lifters throughout Europe, given more than 60 kettlebell sport workshops and certified new trainers in collaboration with the IKFF. All my experiences I have put in this training program, ready to go for you.
Read more about Barry